Clarinetista peruano

The 4th of September I will be visiting for the first time the city of Munich to take part in a very special project.

Called the "Black Box", this unusual concert has as a main topic "water". The concert will take place in the Gasteig - the biggest and most important cultural center in Munich, home of the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra.

In a special scenario designed for this occasion, I will interact live with DJ's as well as playing some solo pieces - both for clarinet and bass clarinet.

This event gives me the space to improvise a lot during the concert, specially while interacting with the DJ's. For the first time in public I will play clarinet and bass clarinet...at the same time.

The details of the concert are here. Most of this event will be filmed, so I hope to upload part of it soon on YouTube.